As at 25 August 2015, valid through to 30 April 2016
Per night, 2 persons NZ$115.00
Additional person, NZ$15.00
Please Note: We are located right on the bank of the Waikato River. We also have streams, ponds & fountains on the property. We therefore have a strictly adults only guest policy. Sorry, we do not allow children to stay.
For enquiries please click here
For telephone bookings & enquiries:
Within New Zealand call (07) 333 7983
From elsewhere call +64 7 333 7983
Terms & conditions of stay at Aultmore Hollow Bed & Breakfast and Aultmore Country Cottage
- Although no prior charge is made, we will normally require to hold your credit card details to confirm your booking. On receipt of your provisional booking we will contact you about supplying these. As an alternative we will usually accept prepayment of one night’s tariff as your booking security.
- We normally require a minimum 7 days notice of cancellation of a confirmed booking. Cancellation with less than 7 days notice may result in a charge equal to one night’s tariff to your credit card, or forfeiture of your deposit.
- Smoking is permitted outdoors and on the verandas at Aultmore. Smoking indoors is strictly prohibited. Any breach of this policy will incur an additional charge equal to one night’s tariff.
- Unless arranged otherwise, guests may check in any time between 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm on the day of arrival. Check out on the day of departure is by 11:00 am
- Guests’ pets may not be brought onto the property without prior arrangement.
- Due to the proximity of the river as well as streams & ponds on our property, we are unable to accommodate children at Aultmore.